We're always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
Let’s create a better car buying experience - together!
The Auto Providers is a Canadian company, transforming the way Canadians search, purchase and finance their vehicles. We have been in business for over 10 years and are constantly innovating and growing. Our mission is to create a better car shopping experience for customers across the country.
We are a team of passionate, creative and hard-working individuals, dedicated to creating something amazing! Our team is growing, and we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team! If you enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative and fun environment - we want you!
We’re building a team of driven minds who are passionate about staying ahead of the curve and making a difference in the automotive industry. We want our employees to find purpose in their work and we provide all the help they need to do just that.
We reward hard work.
A healthy employee is
a happy employee!
3 weeks holiday for any
No more traffic jams.
We celebrate Friday's
one bite at a time.
Casual Dress Code
No suits or ties here!
Free Gym Membership
Stay active during
Discounted Car Plan
Get a new vehicle at
We are on a mission to make The Auto Providers the best place to work.
The Auto Providers is an innovative and rapidly growing company that is transforming the way Canadians search, purchase and finance their vehicles. This is an exciting opportunity where your creativity and hard work is valued. We’re building a team of driven minds who are passionate about staying ahead of the curve and making a difference in the automotive industry.
We are looking for a savvy and creative marketer who is comfortable executing online marketing campaigns that drive quantifiable results
What you will be doing:
• Create, manage and optimize search, display, social and retargeting campaigns across various channels in order to generate high quality leads
• Analyze performance data in order to enhance campaigns and identify trends in order to achieve CPA goals
• Monitor and adjust campaigns, keywords, bids and budgets daily on various platforms
• Develop and execute display and video media buys
• A/B testing of landing pages, ad creative and text
• Analyze data to identify key information and recommend next steps to enhance results
• Identify emerging trends, technologies and opportunities to grow
What you need:
• 2+ years of experience managing result-driven digital marketing campaigns
• Experience using Google Ads and Facebook Power Editor
• Experience managing online display and video campaigns
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience managing monthly budgets with a targeted CPA
Nice to have:
• University/College, degree or diploma in digital marketing (or equivalent)
• Previous automotive marketing experience
What we have to offer:
• Competitive salary and growth opportunities
• Health benefits
• 3-Weeks vacation
• Discounted car plan
• Game Room
• Weekly lunches
• Free gym membership
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Casual dress code
• Free parking and TTC accessible
Please email us your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.orgSUBMIT RESUME APPLY WITH LINKEDIN
The Auto Providers are for a dedicated and enthusiastic Sales Consultant to join the team. The Auto Providers is designed to put Canadians in control of their car buying process. We make car shopping simple, secure and transparent by allowing you to find a budget friendly car from the comfort of your own home (no dealership necessary). Simply choose the type of vehicle you want, submit an application and get connected to hundreds of options in your area.
TOP PAY for TOP PRODUCERS!!!
• Responsible for selling pre-owned vehicles
• Assist customers in procuring the proper car for them
• Responsible for creating an extraordinary customer experience
• Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
• Experience in auto sales preferred, but not necessary
• A passion for customer service
• A passion for people and processes
• A drive for excellence
• The energy and enthusiasm to be part of one of the fastest growing automotive sales teams in the industry
• The aspiration to grow beyond this position
• Valid Driver’s License for province of employment
• Valid OMVIC License preferred
• The best brand in the business; part of the fastest growing auto groups in Canada
• Outstanding leadership and support
• Professional training and processes
• Significant advertising support to generate traffic
• Competitive pay package
• Large customer base
• Robust promotional plans
• Health/medical benefit package
• Employee Investment Program
• Career advancement opportunities
The Auto Providers is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.SUBMIT RESUME APPLY WITH LINKEDIN
We look forward to answering any questions that you maybe have.CONTACT US